Pocket Wallet Get Rs.50 Amazon Gift card Free For All User. Just Doing Complete One Transaction Any ecommerce Shopping Website. I Will Explain To You How To Use This Offer Very Easily. Just Give A 5 Minute & Get Rs.50 Free Amazon Gift Card. Pocket Wallet Give This Offer For All Pocket Wallet Customer.
Hey Guys I Am Back A Another Post. This Post About Pocket Wallet Her New Offer Just Complete One Transactions Doing This Offer Period. I Hope Are You Enjoy Our Previous Post Free Recharge & Free Paytm Cash. So If You Want To Use This Offer then Flow Me.
VISA Card – The Pockets pre-paid wallet is a VISA card, which can be used to shop online on websites such as Amazon. You can even get a physical card for payments at shops! Use it for small value payments without disclosing your debit/credit card details.
How To Get Rs.50 Amazon Gift Card?
1. Firstly Download The Pocket Wallet From Google Play Store.
2. Install & Open The App On Your Phone.
If You New User On Pocket Wallet Then Read More Below The Post.
3. Now First Of All Add Rs.100 Your Pocket Wallet & Copy Your Pocket Wallet Card Details.
4. Then Go To Zingoy Website.
5. Then Search Amazon/Paytm Gift Card & Add Any Gift Card Minimum Value Rs.100 & More.
6. Now Payments Select Debit/Credit Options & Enter Your Pocket Wallet Card Details.
7. Now Complete Your Payments Using Otp & Mpin.
8. Congrats You Are Eligible This Offer Rs.50 Amazon Gift Card.
9. Gift Card Credited Your Pocket Wallet Register Mobile Number With In 15 Working Day.
Trams & Condition
- Offer is valid for only those users who have done their first ecommerce/shopping transaction using Pockets wallet.
- The Amazon vouchers will be sent to the users as an SMS on the mobile number registered for their Pockets wallet.
- The voucher will be sent to the user within 15 days of the offer completion.
- Offer is valid from March 15,2019 to March 31,2019.
- These terms and conditions apply to Amazon.in Gift Cards (Gift Cards) issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (Qwikcilver).
- Gift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.in. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer’s Gift Card balance.
- No fees or charges apply to Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, expire one year from the date of issuance.