Google Pay Offer
Google Pay PlayStore Offer Rs.50 Cashback On First Transaction:-
Google Play Store Offer – Get Rs.50 Cashback On Your First Transaction On Google Play Store. Make your first ever transaction on Google Play with Google Pay of Rs.50 or more and you’ll learn a cashback of Rs.50 And You must successfully complete your first ever transaction on Google Play using at least 50 Google Pay during the offer period.
Good News, Guys Did You Know That Google Pay Diwali Offer Has Extended Diwali Stamps Period Till 11th November 2019. Earn Flat Cashback Of Rs.50 Google Play using at least 250 Google Pay during the offer period.
Trick To Apply Google Pay Rs.50 Offer And Get Rs.30 Extra Paytm Cash.
2. After Download & Complete Sing Up Process Using Google Pay Gmail I’d Delete the rest of your Gmail account from your phone.
3. Process Open Gmail App>Setting>3dot>Manage Account>Google>Chose Gmail> Click Delete.
4. Then Again Open Credit -Converter App Select Amount Rs.50 Pay Via Google Pay App.
5. After Pay You Will Received Rs.50 Google Scratch Card Rewards Will Be Available 7Day Of Your Transaction.
- Make your first ever transaction on Google Play with Google Pay of 50 or more and you’ll learn a cashback of 50.
- 2. Offer dates Offer expires December 26, 2019
- 3. Details Make your first ever transaction on Google Play with Google Pay of 50 or more and you’ll earn a cashback of 250.
- 4.You must successfully complete your first ever transaction on Google Play using at least 250 Google Pay during the offer period.
- 5. You must enter your Google Pay UPI ID as the payment option.
Google Pay Offer Trans & Condition
- To hold a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You must successfully complete your first ever transaction on Google Play of at least Indian Rupees Fifty (50) with Google Pay during the offer period to be eligible for the offer: |
- Pay on the Google Play site or app using your Google Pay UPLID. You must enter your Google Pay UPLID as the payment option.
- Each Google Pay customer can only use one set of Google Pay Credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not be used to register another Google Pay Account.
- You are eligible to earn Indian Rupees Fifty ($ 50) for your qualifying transaction
- You can earn a maximum of one Google Pay cashback for this offer.
- The earned reward will appear in the rewards channel 7 days from the date the transaction is made.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have an UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Payments account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPL enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days claiming the reward, failing which reward will be deemed to be forfeited.