Doublemin Paytm Offer
Buy Rs.10 Doublemint Pack And Paytm 100% Cashback Rs.10
Doublemint Paytm Offer, Paytm Doublemint Offer, Free Paytm Cashback Offer, Free Paytm Cash, Free Paytm Cash Giving Apps– Here One More Chance To Win 100% Cashback When You Buy Rs.10 Doublemint Pack Near By Market. Which Clearly Mention The Offer Of Back Side. kurkure Rs.65 Paytm Cashback Offer
Doublemint Giving Free Paytm Cash 100% Cashback On Paytm Just Buy The Pack & Find Your 16 Digit Coupon Code Send the SMS Code to 8722987229. Code will be printed on the doublemint box which can be obtained by scratching the double mint box After sending SMS you will get RS 10 paytm coupon code which can be applied on the.
How To Redeem To Your Paytm Linked Bank Account?
1. Firstly Buy Doublemint From Nearby Market & Shop.
2. Which Clearly Mentioned Paytm 100% Cashback In The Pack.
3. After Buy Kurkure Pack Visit Paytm Redeem Page.
4. Now Login Your Paytm Id Which Is Linked Your Bank Account.
5. Then Find Your 16 Digit Unique Doublemint Promo Code Inside The Pack.
6. Redeem Page Enter Your Unique Doublemint Coupon Code & Click Proceed Button.
7. You Will Get Your Cashback Paytm Linked Bank Account With In 24 Hours.
8. You Can Use This Offer One Paytm Account 2 times This Offer Period.
9. Offer Valid From 1st August To 31st decem ber 2019.
Trams & Conditions
- The ‘DoublemintPaytm’ promotion (‘Promo’) is being jointly organized by PepsiCo India Holdings Private Limited (“PIH”) and One97 Communications Limited (“Paytm”) (collectively “Organizers”) having website located at URL ‘www.paytm.com’ and Paytm mobile application, Paytm IVR and Paytm WAP.
- Promo is valid only on the purchase of following products, hereinafter referred to as ‘Products’:
(i) ‘Doublemint’ and its variants, of MRP INR 10/- (Indian Rupees Ten only)
(ii) ‘Doublemint’ and its variants, of MRP INR 20/- (Indian Rupees Twenty only)
(iii) ‘Doublemint’ and its variants, of MRP INR 35/- (Indian Rupees Thirty Five only)
- MRP inclusive of all taxes.
Promo is valid from 1st August, 2019 to 31st December, 2019, both dates inclusive, or till stocks last, whichever is earlier (‘Promotion Period’), in the territory of India.